– By Marketing 360® / https://www.marketing360.com/
Mental preparation is key to success in anything, but especially sales! Like a good pilot, you gotta go through your checklist before takeoff! You do this with a mental checklist! Print it off and put it on your desk. Review it before you start your day! To give you an idea of what I mean, let’s take a look at an example 10 point sales checklist.
Example 10 Point Sales Checklist Covered in Video:
1) Are you friendly, upbeat and cheery?
2) Are you personal? – listen, comment, connect
3) Mirror tone & pacing
4) Never interrupt – pause before and after key points & questions
5) Ask relevant questions throughout the call, listen to understand, not to respond, and ask questions to learn more and clarify
6) Discover the pain point. Every prospect has only 1-2 problems to solve, so focus only on that! Not everything you do.
7) Address every pain point with a solution and a benefit, not a feature
8) Sell them what they want before you sell them what they need
9) Use: we, us, our, together and their name often
10) Ask for the business
Bonus Tip – Use a CRM to stay organized and build out your sales process/stages to help follow a winning process!
Conclusion – Thanks for watching. If you found this content helpful please take a second and like, share and comment. Also make sure to follow us for more great content just like this down the road or text “marketing” to 39970 to opt into our weekly marketing tip text messages. Happy marketing!
Presented by: JB Kellogg
JB Kellogg is the Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Madwire®. Madwire’s brands Marketing 360® and Top Rated Local® are popular platforms used to help small businesses grow. Madwire was founded in 2009 and has since grown to nearly 1,000 people and over 100MM in annual revenue. JB & Co-CEO Joe Kellogg were recognized as Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs for 3 consecutive years (#1 overall in 2016). JB is passionate about small business marketing, leadership, sales, team culture and more and often shares the tips, tricks and strategies he’s learned in life and while growing Madwire.
JB Kellogg on LinkedIn:
Marketing 360® is the #1 Marketing Platform® for Small Business. It has everything you need from design, to marketing, to CRM. Powered by Madwire® – voted one of the Nation’s Best Places to Work by Glassdoor in 2016 & 2017!
Marketing 360® Website: https://www.marketing360.com/
Madwire® Website: https://www.madwire.com/